Dualtron Eagle Pro
The Dualtron Eagle Pro is the latest from Dualtron Electric Scooters and a proper replacement for the world acclaimed Dualtron 2. Featuring completely reworked 3,600 watt BLDC hub motors, folding handlebars, and a rear changeable suspension cartridge, this scooter is packed with the options that our customers asked for. The Eagle Pro is a limited production model and will only be available while supplies last.
*Our electric scooters are limited to 15mph by a speed limiting wire to comply with DOT regulations and insurance requirements. Tampering with the speed limiting wire is discouraged and may be unlawful.
- Motor: MAX 3,600 watt BLDC dual hub motors
- Battery: 60 volt – 22.4 Ah – 1,344Wh – LG 3500 cells
- Charge time: 12 hours with standard charger, 6 hours with 2 standard chargers, 3 hours with the quick charger
- Max mileage: 50 miles (mileage may vary depending on rider weight and road conditions)
- Max Speed: 40 mph (limited in the USA to 15 mph via speed limiting wire)
- Climbing Grade: 47% or 25 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Front and Rear Regenerative Disc Brake with ABS Standard
- Max Load: 265 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 66 lbs
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers