Use of these electric scooters carries the risk of great bodily injury, and even with the proper safety equipment, the use of this type of vehicle carries a more significant risk than the average vehicle due to the different center of gravity and lack of protective features…i.e. your body is going to be the first thing to hit an obstacle. You have no protection other than a helmet and whatever other protective equipment you choose to wear to defend against injury. Therefore, by purchasing this scooter you are agreeing to the following:
- I understand that these scooters are inherently dangerous and using them can result in great bodily injury or death of which I assume all risk and liability.
- I understand that a DOT certified helmet and proper eye-wear must be worn when operating these scooters at all time. I acknowledge all risks and further understand that if I choose to ride without this equipment, I do so so knowing that I may seriously injured.
- I understand that these scooters are extremely powerful and am aware that if modified they can reach speeds in excess of 50 mph. Next Level Scooters does not sell a modified scooter, nor will they modify the speed limiting wire installed by the manufacturer. If I choose to make this modification, I do so at my own risk.
- I understand that most city, county and states have specific rules, regulations and speed limits pertaining the use of scooters and the limitation thereof. It is my responsibility to read, understand follow these rules and regulations.
- I will not assume that any scooter Next Level Scooters sells, is street legal and it is my responsibility to understand what equipment is required and what regulations I must follow to ride an electric scooter in the the street. I also understand that I if I choose to ride on a public street, that I will be sharing the road as required by law with other vehicles.
I hereby release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Next Level Scooters, Mini Motors, and their respective shareholders, members, owners, employees, contractors, agents, property owners and vendors against any injury to person or property