Ready to rip? Meet the Dualtron Victor Electric Scooter!
With a fourth generation Dualtron frame, double quick release sliding collar, extra wide 3 inch tires, and full hydraulic Zoom brakes, the Victor packs in a ton of features that make Dualtron hold the reins as the best electric scooter in the world. New 30 amp smart motor controllers push 4,000 max watts from the dual BLDC motors, LG M50T 21700 series battery cells with a capacity of 30Ah at 60 volts means there is no compromises when it comes to quality. The legend rolls on with the Dualtron Victor!
*Our electric scooters are limited to 15mph by a speed limiting wire to comply with DOT regulations and insurance requirements. Tampering with the speed limiting wire is discouraged and may be unlawful.
- Motor: MAX 4,000 watt BLDC dual hub motors
- Battery: 60 volt – 30 Ah – 1,800Wh – LG 5000 cells
- Charge time: 20 hours with standard charger, 10 hours with 2 standard chargers, 4.6 hours with the quick charger
- Max mileage: 62 miles (mileage may vary depending on rider weight and road conditions)
- Max Speed: 50 mph
- Climbing Grade: 43% or 23 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Front and Rear Zoom Hydraulic Disc Brake with ABS Standard
- Max Load: 265 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 73 lbs
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers