The evolution of the Dualtron Ultra, meet Thunder. The Dualtron Thunder has massive 5,400 watt BLDC motors, adjustable suspension, and ABS brakes. Despite the performance of this beast, it will still give you a range of around 75 miles. This is the best performing electric scooter in the world. Period.
*Our electric scooters are limited to 15mph by a speed limiting wire to comply with DOT regulations and insurance requirements. Tampering with the speed limiting wire is discouraged and may be unlawful.
- Motor: MAX 5,400 watt BLDC dual hub motor
- Battery: 60 volt – 35 Ah – 2,060Wh – LG 3500 cells
- Charge time: 20 hours with standard charger, 10 hours with 2 standard chargers, 5.3 hours with the quick charger
- Max mileage: 75 miles (mileage may vary depending on rider weight and road conditions)
- Max Speed: 50 mph (limited in the USA to 15 mph via speed limiting wire)
- Climbing Grade: 47% or 25 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Hydraulic brakes with ABS standard and 160mm disks
- Max Load: 265 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 95 lbs
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers