Dualtron Ultra II
There is an additional $100 to $150 fee assessed per scooter to cover shipping, assembly and warranty labor costs.
The New 72 Volt Dualtron Ultra 2 is an upgraded version of the off road electric scooter that started it all. The Dual 40 Amp smart motor controllers are moved to the kick tail allowing fitment of a massive 35Ah, 72 Volt pack with LG MJ1 cells which gives you up to 86 miles of range. The BLDC dual hub motors increase peak power to nearly 6700 watts making this one of the highest performing electric scooters today!
- Motor: MAX 6,640 watt BLDC dual hub motor
- Battery: 72 volt – 35 Ah – 2,520Wh – LG 3500 cells
- Charge time: 23 hours with standard charger, 11 hours with 2 standard chargers, 5 hours with the quick charger
- Max mileage: 87 miles (mileage may vary depending on rider weight, road conditions, and ambient temperature)
- Max Speed: Up to 55+ mph (depending on rider weight, road conditions, state of charge, and ambient temperature)
- Climbing Grade: 70% or 35 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Front and Rear disk brakes with ABS standard
- Lighting: Stem lighting, Dual LED Headlight and Taillight, Brake Light
- Max Load: 330 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 88 lbs
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers